Friday, March 25, 2011

What Do You Want & Some 411

I thought for today I would tell you a few more things
about my blog and also find out what YOU want me to do here.

I should say 1st that the picture in the banner is sort of "Jimmi"
but not in some ways ;)
for one I don't really wear ponytails...unless my hair is a mess!
and also I don't have any credit cards...only my bank checkcard
so that's what she's holding in her hand ;)
But I'm mostly a cash girl!
and you know what?
People look at you like you are crazy when you pay with cash!
Makes. Me. Crazy!
it's like they think you are handing them a rotten egg
and don't get me started on how many times I have gone to
pay for something and they NEVER have change....
sometimes not even for a $20 bill!
and NEVER for a $50 or $100...
I just have to walk away without my lunch or shoes...very sad.

So about the posts here...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO POST ABOUT?

I'm thinking I will share some fabulous SALES and DEALS with you.
and my favorite clothes and makeup and shoes.

I can do reviews of products I use.

I can do photos.
Maybe one day I can do videos,
I will have to learn that though.

Anything else you'd like me to talk about?

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME!
and SHARE me with your friends and family and everyone!
and when we hit 100 (shouldn't be long!)
I will give away that Urban Decay Preen palette!



5 comments:

  1. I would love to see some trends! I'm not good with keeping up with them anymore and I'm not "young" enough for some of the things they show in Cosmo, etc... For example, when you said grey jeans were in (like 1.5 years ago) I ran out and bought a pair. I need tips like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help figuring out which make up to buy! I have been a clinique girl for a long time but would like to branch out - I feel like it's a little too college for me - but I look at sephora.com and get totally overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you! I so need advice on make-up and this eye shadow set looks like exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, I would love style tips, product reviews, and of course heads up on good deals. I don't keep up with trends well, either. I also have a very hard time figuring out what to wear as a young (but not teeny-bopper), hot mom. I am not going clubbing, don't want to dress like I'm 17, but still want to be pretty and, well, hot. :) And it can't cost a fortune! I have to have stamp money, ya know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! I was in google reader & forgot to answer this... I'd love to hear what your favorites are!! Any great deals you come across, coupons are always loved :)...cute clothes you find. I'd love to hear reviews on fabulous makeup & face/hair care items, style tips, same as the ladies said above! I always love Jimmi's favorite things. You have already enabled me on the urban decay naked palette. :)

    ReplyDelete