Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target....what did YOU get?

Long time no blog, so sorry!
I had to come over and chat with y'all after the crazy shopping that happened today...actually I didn't do any of the shopping my daughter Rachel ran to 3 Target's for me to get some of the AMAZING Missoni goodies I needed!

I ADORE Missoni...Margherita Missoni is one of the most beautiful young women ever...so sweet and when Rachel Z. went to their showroom during Milan FW I was in heaven, that has to be my favorite RZP episode ever!!! 
So to get a teeny tiny taste of this Italian fashion house is just too much!

Here is what I got!

THE rain boots.........woot!

these sassy heels!

this gorgeous train case, that I didn't even know I needed!

and this 2 DIE 4 sweater!
(I am shocked & thrilled that they had this!!!)

I seriously almost fainted when Rachel showed me this sweater....I had given her some money and said to just buy ANYTHING she thought I would like and she did great! :)

SO did you hit up your Target for this amazing opportunity???  What did you get???
Are you waiting for the next round of inventory??? (I am, lol....I need some stuff to match what I've gotten so far!).

Tell me what you think!

Have a FAB day!


No comments:

Post a Comment