Monday, July 23, 2012

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale mini haul

Hey there friends!
As I bet you already know...the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in FULL swing right now!
I thought I'd share the things I bought this weekend from the sale of the year :)

If you don't know about this amazing sale, let me tell you.  Nordstrom offers some amazing Fall 2012 items for a sale price for a limited amount of time and then on August 6th the prices go up to their normal price...so HURRY, HA!

I only got 4 things...for now...I have a few more I'm thinking about but needed to step away to do that, LOL..so maybe there will be more to come!
there is a great deal going on for the clarisonic products
I got the Mia 2 in this cute lime green color
I've been wanting one for a long time and
finally took the plunge.

there were 3 different butter London sets at my
nordstrom and this is the color I chose: Rosie Lee
the polish is pure GLITTER, so pretty and
only $19 for the set!
1 butter London polish is $14 so this is a great deal
 
now these boots are SO different than anything I own...
my daughter actually says I'll NEVER wear them but we'll see!
they are just SO cool and unlike all of my 4 and 5 inch boots I wear.
UGG Fabrizia

these blue suede shoes are my FAVORITE purchase!
they are SO comfortable
(yes REALLY!)
they are 4.5 inches but have a 1.5 inch platform...PERFECT
and they are bright blue...which I do not have...until now.
Enzo Tanen

that's all for now.
hope you have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment