Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Tops from Target

Hey there :)

I went shopping yesterday with my friend Sherry to Target...to get q-tips and toilet paper and ended up with 2 CUTE Summer tops.

This one I'm wearing today to work but with a short sleeved black cardigan and white capris and it's cute and dressy enough for work...this weekend I'll wear it with white shorts to the BEACH!  It's super SOFT and comfy!

I got this one in this bright lime color and I plan to wear it to the beach this weekend, too!
It's the same soft material as the one above and this color is SO perfect right now, anything neon, bright is fabulous!
Hope you like these tops as much as I do, they are SO CUTE!
 
Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Summer ready, and the weather was very hot, very suitable to go to the beach.the dresses is so cute .the soft material is SOFT and comfy!

    ReplyDelete