Monday, June 2, 2014

Love, Dolly Collection from Buxom

*** This is my 1st post like this....TELL ME if you'd like to see more, I'd love to know what you think!, XOXO ***

I have been a Buxom lip gloss fanatic for years and my color is Dolly! 

Dolly is one makeup item I cannot live without! I use it every day.

I went into Sephora yesterday for a refill and saw that the Dolly line has expanded! YAY!

There is a Full-Bodied Lip Gloss, Full Bodied Lipstick and Full-On Lip Stick along with the Full-On Lip Polish (that's one I've been using for about 6 years).

I went ahead and bought the Lipstick to try out and I'm in LOVE!

These are limited edition to Sephora and this limited edition line features a special 'kissed" cap.

http://www.sephora.com/love-dolly-collection-P387302?icid2=Buxom_LP_WhatsNew_Carousel_P387302_image

I took some pictures for you.
The lipstick is creamy, doesn't seem to dry out my lips. I wore it alone and it lasted a normal amount of time with drinking coffee and water...maybe 2/3 hours before I had to reapply. There was still color on my lips after that long I just put more on to even it out.
 I also wore it with the gloss of top and that lasted me a few hours. I am used to reapplying my lip gloss a few times a day so this is a "normal" amount of wear time to me. It doesn't claim to be long-wearing.


The lipstick is such a perfect match to the gloss! It just gives you MORE Dolly, it's more pigmented of course and more matte.
 




Since this is a limited edition line and I'm not sure how long it will be around if I were you I would get it while you can! I will be buying a few of each to keep in my stash!

I hope this post was informative and something you'd like to see. Please let me know what you think, what did I do right or wrong, I would LOVE to know what you think!


xoxo,

1 comment: